- Improved access to quality education to 150 orphans and vulnerable children
- Promotion of education through school, school feeding, and sponsorship.
- Improved health and nutritional gaps due to our feeding, hygiene care and medical service packages.
- Increased community awareness of education, development, health and HIV/Aids, experience sharing, gender, and IGS
- Introduction and promotion of small business and savings for our beneficiary widows.
- Improved productivity in crop production and livestock development
- Reduced women’s workloads through shops, grinding mills, modern houses, and water development
- Reduced vulnerability to malnutrition and hunger
- Introduced and promoted livelihood diversification to ensure livelihood security